- Prof. dr. Dirk van Delft (voorzitter / chairman), voormalig directeur van Rijksmuseum Boerhaave / former director of the Rijksmuseum Boerhaave.
- Prof. dr. Niels Schiller (secretaris / secretary), wetenschappelijk directeur / academic director Leiden University Center of Linguistics (LUCL).
- Hans van der Meij (penningmeester / treasurer), directeur academische relaties / chief executive academic relations Brill Publishers.
- Minke Schat, hoofd publiek en lid managementteam Museum de Lakenhal / head of public relations and member of the management team at Museum de Lakenhal.
Erik Schilp (directeur-bestuurder / managing director), Pepijn Reeser (projectdirecteur / project director)
- Anton Kos (tekst & redactie / content & editor)
- Elijah Alvares (intern)
- Hannah Baxk (projectmanager / project management)
- Lilian de Jong (intern)
- Robin Stam (vormgeving / design)
- Roos Hamelink (communicatie & project management / communication & project management)
The composition of the editorial board varies on an annual basis. The current members are:
Jenny Audring, Maghiel van Crevel, Olga Crapels, Gijs van Es, Ton van Haaften, Bernhard Hommel, Nivja de Jong, Alwin Kloekhorst, Erik Kwakkel, Claartje Levelt, Maarten Mous, Gert Oostindie, Niels Schiller, Thony Visser, Jeroen Wiedenhof, Aphroditi Zoulfoukaridis.
The members of the board of the Taalmuseum Foundation do not receive remuneration of any sort for their activities in the capacity of board member. This also applies to the members of the editorial board. Expenses as part of the exercise of the board membership are covered, unless they are excessive.
Het Taalmuseum does not employ personnel. The museum works with a core team of freelancers and attracts specific freelance employees for every project. The remuneration policy is in line with the the Cultural Governance Code (Governance Code Cultuur) and the Dutch Standards for Remuneration Act (Wet normering bezoldiging topfunctionarissen publieke en semipublieke sector; WNT). Het Taalmuseum applies an annual compensation ceiling of € 50,000 per freelancer.
You can download the annual report of 2016 here (only available in Dutch).
You can download the annual report of 2017 here (only available in Dutch).
You can download the annual report of 2018 here (only available in Dutch).
About this website
This website was translated into English by Emma Knapper and Jasmijn van Dongen, students of the Leiden University MA program Translation in Theory and Practice.